weddChic

6.19.2006

Website coming soon!

I have been collecting everything I need to get the offical cristy cross photography website set up. I would like to have it done before we move to Clovis-hopefully, which is before July 27th. With the help of family members and friends I think it will happen. Also, I just added a site meter to my blog site. I will know who and how many of you visit me each day, week, month and year. I wish I would've known about this when I started my blog site. Wish me luck and soon you will be looking at my pics on the professional site rather than just my blog. I will continue posting on my blog with clips of sessions I took or new projects I give myself to keep my creative juices flowing. So don't forget to check in here everynow and then too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen some of the pages that Cristy is working on for her website and they are really, really cool! It is going to be amazing!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

louboutin
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors canada
nike cortez
rayban
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
uggs
michael kors outlet online
ralph lauren pas cher
zhi20161121

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home