weddChic

9.11.2006

Law Enforcement and Military


Today as I was driving to meet up with friends for our daily walk, I saw flags flying. And then on the radio, Lee Greenwood "I'm Proud to be an American" came on, which is my favorite patriotic song. I couldn't help but feel the patriotic feeling. It made me think that I want to do something today to show my gratitude to all the people who keep our community and country safe. Thank you to all the men and women fighting for our country today and in the past and for the Law Enforcement. My husband has just recently joined the Law Enforcement and I'm so proud that he is my husband. He, along with many others are out there doing their job to keep us safe and away from harm. Thank you to each and everyone one of you. Make sure to thank these people, even if you just give them a wave as you drive by in your car. Or if you get pulled over then you could say it in person! Praise the Lord for these great people.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Cristy. Your September 11th posting is very meaningful. I also want to thank the men and women who work to protect our freedom. I especially thank my little sister Megan, who spent more than a year in Iraq. I feel safe knowing there are people like her on the wall!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Finally I've found something which helped me. Thank you
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/ceramic-polishing-companies-11.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/ceramic-polishing-companies-10.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/ceramic-polishing-companies-9.html

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home