weddChic

11.05.2006

Myspace

I finally caved in and joined the Myspace train, as my friend Jon Matthews calls it. Now that I have a myspace, will you add me as a friend? I have no friends on my myspace yet. My new friend, Donna Stuart, a very very talented musician talked me in to this. And it was a great idea. It is 3:30 am right now as I'm posting this. I don't know why I'm up because last night we had a girls conference at our church at we stayed up until 3 am and then woke up at 7:45 am. You'd figure I was tired. I'm going to bed as soon as my pictures download. I don't think I could stay up much longer.
The link is also located to the right of this post titled : Cristy's Myspace

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my email said you asked to me my friend but when I got on myspace it wasn't there. Where are you my myspace buddy?

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is your myspace name?? i need to find you!!!

9:40 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

what up Cas!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home