weddChic

1.19.2007

New Business Cards


These are my new general business cards. They will be printed with a linen texture. I'm super excited dude.
I am also going to print up business cards that are directly for maternity and newborns as well since I advertise them in the Women's Medical Center. I am putting up more pictures too in the WMC, because they moved to another building and they have tons of room and they want to put more pictures up of my maternity's and newborns. I've got to say GOD IS GOOD EVERYDAY! Oh heavenly day!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE these new cards!!!!!

9:15 AM  
Blogger SarahRachel said...

These are just beautiful!!! You are so incredibly talented. My private blog (I just restarted it) is: http://srjstories.blogspot.com/

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home