weddChic

2.28.2007

*SPOTLIGHTS ON YOU*

I am starting a monthly "Spotlights on You." I have the first one for the month of March, but I want you to nominate someone you know who is a high school student to be on my spotlight. This could be someone who has touched your life, or is simply an outstanding guy or gal. Please write in a 200 minimum essay of why you think this person deserves to have the spotlight on them. I'm doing the first one, so that means I too have to write a minimum of 200 words. These students are so deserving and I want to share their "excellentness" with others.
For those who are chosen for the spotlight, you will receive a free session with me. The session is for the spotlight person only.
(If the nominee is a senior that has already booked sessions with me, they will receive a free 8x10 instead.)
Please send all written essays to cross2735@msn.com Include the students name, age and grade.
Who do you know that deserves to have the spotlight on them?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a perfect pick...i just need to figure out what i'm going to write about her...hmmm....

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home