weddChic

11.14.2007

Update on Benson

Here is a picture of Benson smiling!!!! And he has his foot up by his face too. He's a flexible little dude! Here he is thinking...working his brain muscles so he can be super smart like his dad.
Benson now weighs 2 lbs 7 oz and is approximately 14.5 inches long. He is so active right now too. He is most active at night and sometimes during the day. I can feel him, but I can also see my stomach move around too. It's really cool! Next time I'll update with pictures that will hopefully show us who he is going to look like. I still can't tell, but sometimes I think he looks like Ben.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dani and Greg said...

Hi Benson! You are so cute!!!

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't those sonograms amazing?! I can't wait to see pics of the little guy after he's born. You look so beautiful pregnant!

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy! These pics are amazing! I may be just sentimental, but Benson looks so much like Ben I can't believe it! Look at his full lips! He is going to look just like Daddy! Thank you for keeping us all updated on your beautiful baby, Love, Grandma Pepmeyer

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Benson your cute very cute??? buffy b?? aunt chacha

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home