weddChic

5.15.2008

I'm 27 today

If you know me, you know I looovve sweets. My dentist joked with my husband yesterday for me to lay off a little, but the sweets call out to me. As one of my birthday gifts, Ben gave me Valomilks. Check them out here. They are filled with the most wonderful marshmallow flowing center that gets you all sticky, and loving every bit. Oh, did I say he bought a 24 pack, which holds two to a pack, which means 48 valomilks. :) This year Ben bought an alternative cake for my birthday. Thumb print cookies! I started loving on these yesterday. They are so delicious.
I don't mind sharing, so if I still have some left, and you want a valomilk or thumb print cookie come on over.
Later this morning I'm going in for a massage that Ben also got and after that a pedicure I got for mother's day.

I'm not working much today, so please leave a message or email me and I'll get back to you on Friday.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cristy!!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YUMMMMMMM, Can I have some!!! Lucky Girl!!!!

Happy Birthday to you Cristy!!!!

Elizabeth Pack

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I love ya!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Chriselda said...

happy birthday!
i'm tempted to head to NM for cookies
but then i saw that those other things are packaged in styrofoam.

and i'm TERRIFIED of styrofoam!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Growing up said...

Happy birthday.

Next time you are in lubbock you need to go to aunt norries bakery, on 82nd and slide! They make the best cookies and cupcakes ever! I sometimes order a dozen cupcakes just for my self...its bad I know but they make them fresh everyday and they are so very yummy!

12:43 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

thank you!! I had a wonderful bday

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home