weddChic

10.30.2008

Raarrrr

My little dinosaur
When we were thinking of what we wanted Benson to wear for halloween we thought a dinosaur would be cute. I bought the dinosaur costume first and then I found the monkey costume and instantly changed my mind. Don't you worry though, the dinosaur will be worn many times while running errands with mommy to the grocery store.

ummm, so he may be mad at me later in life for this one below, because he is showing is "going poopoo" face

I think Benson has the dinosaur beat on the teefers


I know you want to just squeeze those sweet cheeks, because I sure do

hey hey little guy









Holy moly guacamole aren't they cute...
All of our kids. Benson 8 months, Bailey 4 years, Chevy 3 3/4 years
The dogs really didn't want to sit for pictures. Soon after I took this one, Bailey was out of there.







Happy Halloween every body!
Ben, Benson and I are going to our church tomorrow night for Trunk or Treat, and Benson will be the cutest little monkey ever.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger emka58 said...

I love your images - it's such a fun!

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These picture are too cute. His eyes are so big and bright in them. He is so darn cute!!!!

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an adorable little guy! Love when you post pics of him!

My munchkin is going to be a lion tonight ;) Yikes better take pics this afternoon!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Benson,
You're the cutest little dinosaur I've ever seen. Raarrr
Love,
Sugar B

3:47 PM  
Blogger Sarah Holt said...

Cristy, he is so adorable, I DO just want to squeeze him! Sweetest little dino baby I ever saw!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Love him!! Want to hug and squeeze him!

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! Benson is the most adorable little boy! Look at those eyes! So beautiful! WOW!
Ashley Midkiff

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home