weddChic

7.05.2006

Ryan Chilson








Before I became a portrait photographer I had always enjoyed photographing signs. I still love taking pictures of signs but instead of them being by themselves, I've decided to add people to them, like the garage shots of Ryan. Ryan and I were co-leaders at a youth camp. He is a DJ and needed some photos for promotional stuff. We worked in his turn table for a few shots and some of his other DJ gear. He made it easy on me because I didn't have to tell him what to do or not to do. That is what I love about the style of photography I want to achieve-showing the subjects true identity with me not having to say a word. His sister Alaena came along too and helped out. She is my new friend I met through our church. It was fun to have her there. We searched for sceneries downtown in Albq and found some awesome places. We also went to the Petroleum Club and took some shots in the lobby. We met Ed the security guard in the parking garage, which was one of my favorite places and I love the green trim windows from the beginning of the shoot. Ryan is a rock climber too so he just jumped up on the ledge and I took pictures. I'll add his link as soon as I get it. These are a few favorites.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Ben Cross said...

I can't believe how awesome these photos are. You are getting really good!! I am so proud of you! I really like the ones with Ryan at the railroad tracks and on the leather couch. Very cool!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Wonderful Christi...those are so fabulous! Can't wait to shoot with you in Clovis!!! You ROCK!!!

8:18 PM  
Blogger laurenclark said...

WOW!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Chen Zhiqin said...

jaguars jersey
air jordan 13
lions jerseys
nike outlet store
tennessee titans jerseys
nike foamposite
new york giants jerseys
instyler ionic styler
vikings jerseys
arizona cardinals jersey
mac cosmetics
miami heat jerseys
ravens jerseys
salomon shoes sale
chiefs jersey
chicago blackhawks jerseys
new york knicks jersey
boston celtics
kansas city chiefs jersey
ysl outlet
los angeles clippers
new england patriots jerseys
nike outlet store online
seattle seahawks jerseys
giuseppe zanotti shoes
san antonio spurs
converse shoes sale
minnesota vikings jerseys
vans outlet
cincinnati bengals jerseys
lacoste pas cher
hollister canada
nike mercurial
jordan 11
bengals jersey
czq20160708

1:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

JIANNIN0914
lululemon pants
burberry outlet store
links of london jewellery
ray ban sunglasses
mulberry outlet
michael kors uk
ugg slippers
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton handbags
cheap nba jerseys
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
hollister clothing store
fitflops uk
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
hollister clothing
nike outlet store
michael kors handbags
ray-ban sunglasses
cheap jordans
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban sunglasses
new balance shoes
nike free run
hollister
michael kors outlet
lebron james shoes
asics

1:00 AM  
Blogger lamiss ibrahim said...

nice
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/movers/
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home