weddChic

8.17.2006

4 YEAR Anniversary

I promise Kathy I copied the picture only for this post




We celebrated our 4 yr anniv yesterday. It started off with Ben making pigs in a blanket for breakfast. And at lunch Ben brought me flowers while we celebrated his grandma's 90th bday party. For dinner we went to a mexican food restaurant called Guadalajara. It was soo good. And even though it was raining last night, we went to the Curry County Fair. The first thing we did was buy a freshly made funnel cake. And it was soo good too. We rode the Himalaya and Ben was singing "Eye of the Tiger" the whole time and I was laughing so hard I was crying. Then we rode Star Ship 3000. Talk about a "stick-to-the-wall" ride. Literally. We felt a little queezy afterwards. We have had a great 4 years together and are looking forward to the 5th. Life just couldn't be better without Ben in it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! That's great....congrat's guys!

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy,
I love your website and blog site. You are sooo talented and gifted. I can't wait to have you fly out here and photograph us some day - it will be an excuse for y'all to visit! Lot of love, Julie Duarte

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home