weddChic

11.08.2006

Be You...Girls Conference

Last weekend was such a great and awesome time. We had a girls conference put on by girls for high school and jr. high girls. Then we had three small groups as well as a main speaker and worship music. All the leaders were wonderful and made this weekend work according to God's plan. I am so glad I was able to attend and take pictures and stay the night. I wouldn't have missed it for anything.
All this to say...the pictures are up on the web gallery. Go to my website and click on rates/view. Then click on the link that says to view web gallery. Event Id: Be You
Thanks for letting me be apart of the girls weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pictures are awesome!! some of them made me laugh just as hard as the first time it was actualy happeneing!!! thanks for all that you do and using your gifts to glorify Him!!!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home