weddChic

1.20.2007

14 inches of Snow

My house, with 12-14 inches of snow!


Chevy looking at me wondering why I stopped throwing the ball. Doesn't she know I have to take her picture while she is playing in the snow. Our other dog didn't like the snow as much, so I don't have any of her.
Pretty berries. Don't worry, I didn't eat them.


Good 'ol Chevy loving life.
(Click on the above image to view larger) Cas and Corbin on the car hood sled. Warning: If you ride on a car hood be aware you may pop a few curbs, fly in your neighbors yard or freeze half your face off.


Cas and I taking a break from building an igloo
These are just a few from today's snow day. Oh my goodness was there a lot of snow!
We had so much fun.
Good job Conner on taking our pictures.


Stay warm!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say whoever took these pictures is a stud lol.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes conner, you're such a stud!!! lol

man, cristy, i wish we had more snow days ... that was OH SO MUCH FUN!!!!

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaahhhhh i miss the snow!! how much fun!!! i love snow!! and boy is that alot of snow

4:01 PM  
Blogger Sarah Holt said...

I LOVE the photo of Chevy in the snow, the one where she is looking right into the camera... "throw the ball, throw the ball, throw the ball"

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home