weddChic

3.02.2007

SPOTLIGHTS ON YOU!

The reason why I think Heather deserves to have the spotlight on her is because she is making something of her life and I want her to know how proud I am of her. She has the guts and strength that I never had as a teenager. She stands up for herself and tries to make the best of things. Her personality is contagious and you can’t help but smile and want to give her a hug when you see her. She makes me want to be a better person in my own life.
Her name is Heather Malloy. She is 18 years old and a senior in high school. Heather and I met back in November, but didn’t really get to know each other until one day she came to Wednesday night church with her cousin. We were having sign-ups for bible study and she chose to be in mine. I was really excited, because I didn’t know her that well and I was looking forward to knowing her better.
Heather plays basketball and runs track at her high school. She loves to go to the lake with her friends and wakeboard. She tries her hardest at what she does and never gives up. She is a devoted daughter and loves her parents very much.
At the youth group service at church during the music she is the first one to start dancing, then the one who listens intently to the message. She is the kind of girl that you can sit and talk with for hours and love every minute of your conversation. Thanks Heather for the past talks we’ve had. I can totally see God working in your sweet heart!

“May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!”

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cristy, I haven't left you a comment in forever, so I figured it was about time! I'm so glad you picked Heather!! She deserves it! I love ya both!!

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather!!!! I freakin love you! You're such an inspiration, and a beautiful person inside and out!! You so deserve the spotlight! See ya tommoro!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

see post check this link right here now click now reference read this you can find out more

1:02 AM  
Blogger dateceth said...

their website go to my blog get redirected here i was reading this i loved this navigate to this web-site

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home