weddChic

5.09.2007

Ryan





Meet Ryan. For those that know Ryan he is full of fun and always making you laugh. I did get some images of him smiling and definitely laughing, but I was really intrigued by his serious side. To me, he kind of looks like Charlie Sheen. (especially in the second one and his profile)
For prom, Ryan wore a baby blue tux with a top hat and cane. Just like from the movie "Dumb and Dumber." (Just a little insight on this cool Ryan Schaap)
Thanks Ryan for being such a wonderful model and thanks Kayla for coming along with us. We ventured to a rooftop, alley ways, and more alley ways. It was a beautiful day and I think we got a little bit of sun, which if you know me I really need the sun to love on me a bit.
Have a wonderful day!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe....i LOVE ryan!!! great pictures "chris cross"!! ha ha

7:36 AM  
Blogger annemariephotography said...

Cristy,
You are such a talented girl! I am excited that I found your blog tonight..
I can't wait to see more stuff.. :)
Kellie
Anne Marie Photography

10:01 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Thanks Kellie, I'll be checking your blog out too.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home