weddChic

8.10.2007

Going to Albuquerque!

Before living in Clovis, Ben and I lived in Albq for three years. A sweet friend of mine is getting married this weekend and she asked me to be her wedding photographer. First of all, I'm so excited for her and the new journey she will be taking with her awesome husband. Second, I am so excited to eat at Dion's. If you don't know Dion's you are totally missing out. And if you do know Dion's, you know what I'm talking about. I seriously thought about it last night at 2:30 am as I was eating me a bowl of cereal. I'm going to get the ever so yummy pastrami and swiss sandwich with a pickle spear, and the Greek dressing. And then, I'm going to dip my wavy potato chips in the Greek dressing. My mouth is so watering right now. I can't wait.

Oh yeah, I forgot I was writing this to tell you that I was going out of town this weekend. We will be back Sunday evening, so please leave messages and emails and I'll get back to you next week.
Also, don't forget the Curry County Fair is this week and Cristy Cross Photography has a booth. I'm trying to decorate a little eclectic style. We'll see how it turns out.

Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home