weddChic

8.09.2007

Sweetness

The last time I took pictures for this family, was for mom's maternity pics with the little one still in her belly. God is so amazing with his whole process of us being born. Once in the belly, and now out in the world walking around and smelling his creation.
These are a few favorites to share with you from this session.
Look closely, mom gave him a mohawk...he was so cute, and his shirt says "king of rock". Mom did a great job with his outfit and hair do.
The beautiful ballerina
She was done at this point, but I still think she looks like model material
playing a little peek-a-boo
I'm trying to do the "Audrey Woulard I'm cool kid" pose...if anything she's got the "cool kid" look
Sweet mohawk baby
Thanks for a wonderful session. Remember, comments rock!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love #1!

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Cristy I love them. They make me teary-eyed everytime I see them. You are amazing!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Davina said...

Ohmigosh! I totally love that first one. It's beautiful and such a great moment...the one that mom's want to have happening ALL of the time! lol.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kate spade outlet
birkenstock sandals
replica watches
coach outlet
christian louboutin sale
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
ysl outlet
ralph lauren
zhi20161121

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home