weddChic

7.31.2007

These are long long long overdue. Back in May, we went to Dallas for Tiffany's bachelorette party and stayed at a super fun hotel called Hotel Zaza. We also took Tiffany's bridal pictures while we were there.
Here they are...
This is the one Tiff picked for her bridal portrait
I enlarged this one to a 16x24 canvas print. Oh my gosh what a difference canvas does to a picture. It makes it more alive-so cool!


Inside the elevator at Zaza
Leave a comment below!!!! These are one of my first bridal portraits I've ever done and I'd like to know what ya think.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Personally, I love them!...and how fun was that?? Love ya girl!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Sara Bradshaw said...

Amazing Cristy...Amazing! That's all I can say. She is gorgeous as well!!

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

from mother of the bride....
Cristy you were a joy to have around in Dallas as a friend and a wonderful photographer. Thanks for a beautiful job on Tif's pictures and beautiful memories.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home