weddChic

9.12.2007

Heather.Senior

Meet the lovely Heather. More pictures to share of her later, but for now I am headed to bed. Little baby Cross and I are tired. Good night.
Camera equipment used on this image: Canon 5d, Speedlite 580 EX on the camera, 28-105 mm

By the way, my 28-105 mm lens is a great lens, but I am so glad that I don't have to use it anymore.
I did a session today with my brand new lenses. They are so amazing and I can't wait to share what the pictures look like with the awesome 50 mm 1.2, and the 24 mm 1.4 lenses. I have also just sent in my 50 mm 1.4 to get fixed. It wouldn't focus anymore and kept making my images look blurry and I can't afford that. If you are looking to get a new lens and can't decide on the 50 mm 1.2 or the 50 mm 1.4, I highly recommend getting the 50 mm 1.2. You will save a lot of time and heartache in the long run.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger lauren Zaffos Photography said...

Yea for new equipment! These look great Cristy!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Brittany Strebeck said...

you're photos have been looking great cristy! i hope the pregnancy is going well... next time jordan and i come to clovis, i'm coming to see you whether you like it or not :)

10:32 AM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

lauren-I'm loving them so much.
Brittany-you better girl!
We can have a photo date.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Amy Brooker said...

Love your new shots, and I love the chair! I gotta jump on the funky chair bandwagon...

7:29 AM  
Blogger SarahRachel said...

So pretty!! I love the setting.

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home