weddChic

9.10.2007

2007 Schedule

I am booking up quickly for high school senior sessions as well as family sessions.
If you are interested in family pictures for your 2007 Christmas cards please call soon so we can schedule you a day.
Please check my calendar for availability--click here.

Session Fees:

$225 Includes $100 print credit

Christmas Cards:

Available in 5x7 folded cardstock and 5x7 Kodak Professional Endura Paper
Email for prices on cards
cristy@cristycrossphotography.com

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Bradshaw said...

Thanks Cristy! It was so fun I wish you could come! Your definately invited anytime! Next time your in Lubbock we will have to plan one! I'm so glad you liked them, I was pretty proud! I hope you are feeling well and the baby is good. I think of you and Ben often and say a little pray for you guys! Hope to talk again soon!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness! Have you seen your calendar? You are completely booked for September!!! Awesome! Alan and I will probably use a wedding pic or four for our cards but I think Momma wanted a family picture for the mantle and for cards so we may be booking for Oct. Love you lots and see you oh so soon! Hugs!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home