weddChic

11.14.2007

The McBroom's.Couple

I pulled up to our location for this couple and there they were with their cute puppy, Honey. Scroll down to see cute pictures of her. Ashley is a cool girl from Hawaii and Randy is a basketball coach and teacher at the Christian school in Clovis. They've been married since this summer, so these pictures for them are like engagement pics with their precious puppy.
I love Ashley's look in this picture...
This is me doing a "Jesh" tribute...
For you Clovis readers, I bet you wouldn't guess this was next to Tankersley's. I love the sweetness in this picture between Ashley and Randy.

Here they are showing their true selves. Randy is a big Mavericks fan, and Ashley just bought him these new shoes to go with his green Mavericks jersey. What a sweet wife! And Ashley barely wears shoes...
Thanks Ashley and Randy, you were awesome.
And what would be cooler than an awesome comment to tell me your thoughts from this session "bloggies". Have a wonderful evening and goodnight, Ben needs to use the computer. More session blogs to come this week...

Labels: