weddChic

12.12.2007

New picture of Benson

He is growing more and more! He is about 4 lbs now and 17 inches long!! And by looking at those chubby cheeks he is nice and healthy. I'm still not sure who he looks like though. Ben thinks he has my lips. Most people think he looks like Ben, but I still can't figure it out. Ben was a tiny baby when he was born, and I was a fat baby when I was born. I also had narrow eyes when I was real little. I'd smile and my eyes would disappear. So I won't be sure whose eyes he has until he is born when he can open them. I need to pull out baby pictures of Ben and I and compare . What I do know for sure is that he is a cute little thing!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger lauren Zaffos Photography said...

So Sweet Cristy :)

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What An Angel! Boy OH Boy ,Is he Adorable or what? What A lucky Benson Bruce he has no idea what he is in for with that creative mother of his.

12:22 AM  
Blogger SarahRachel said...

He's perfect! I'm so amazed by these ultrasound pics in 4D. So exciting! =)

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Benson is AWESOME and Cristy is doing an amazing job of growing him inside her belly. I am so proud of Cristy and I just know that she is going to be a great Mom! I am blessed.

4:58 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

AAWW Benny thanks! You are going to be an awesome dad! I just know it!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home