weddChic

1.06.2008

Magic with photoshop

Well, this is my try with making an ordinary image, out of the camera into something stunning.
I was inspired by my friend Lauren Clark and the amazingly breathtaking image she did of her sister. I don't know what she did to the image, but she is so talented with photoshop and it got me excited to experiment with an image of one of my senior ambassadors, Amanda.
I'm very excited with how my image turned out, but I know there is much more for me to learn.


This image was taken with my 580 EX flash on my cameram, then I did some tweeking to the sky and some other stuff that I can't remember. A little dakening, a little dodging, and I cleaned up the dust spots because, they drive me crazy.

So, what do you think?

Here is my AFTERAnd the BEFORE

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been fascinated with your work and you remind very much of Lauren Clark. I'm a beginner photographer and just starting out. I have so much to learn- would you be interested in being my mentor?
Regina Penney
penneyphotography@yahoo.com

I love this picture by the way!!

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I have let a comment before, but I have to now. I can't wait to try this with one of my photos! You inspire me to do great things!

4:51 PM  
Blogger lauren Zaffos Photography said...

Cristy...great job. You did a fab job with this. Photoshop is very fun:) And your TEN books...pheww, I will pray for you...but you seem to be getting them all finished! Good for you! Your new blog header is stunning! I mean it! You are just glowing and your brand colors rock! Have a wonderful week!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Leah Mullett said...

Great Image! I too am a HUGE fan of Lauren Clark! She is amazing! I can definitely see some of her inspiration rubbing off on your! Love your work!

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy wow you did an awesome job! It's so awesome to see how God has blessed your business and your talent because you use it all for Him. Love you doll!

10:34 AM  
Blogger SarahRachel said...

That is AWESOME!! Photoshop is so magical. =)

11:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors handbags
mlb jerseys
nike factory store
ferragamo belt
pandora rings
ugg australia
polo ralph lauren uk
nike factory outlet
ugg boots on sale
christian louboutin outlet
2017.8.30chenlixiang

9:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

moncler outlet
cheap jordans
polo ralph lauren
canada goose jackets
adidas yeezy
golden state warriors
miami heat
true religion jeans
nike trainers sale
soccer shoes

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home