weddChic

5.28.2008

The Wiley Twins

I went to brand new locations for this session...not telling you where because it's a secret until I get some use out of them.
Blake loved getting his picture taken. Not really, but I think he had fun playing on the tires. Brooklyn looked so cute with her new haircut. It makes me want to get my hair cut like hers.
New website pictures are up too by the way. So share some comments on this session, and then hop on over to the website to see the new pictures.
Also, I just want to make sure that if you are looking for my website, make sure you spell it right.
Website addresses: www.cristycross.com or www.cristycrossphotography.com
If you put an H in "cristy" you will be taken to some random web page. I've had a few people try to check out my website, and have problems. Come to find out, they were just spelling my name wrong.

Oky doky, here are some favorites to share with you...



have a blessed day!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Strebeck said...

Blake and Brooklyn are kind of my heroes... Blake because he's a big stud and Brooklyn because she puts up with my little brother's shenanigans...

Sweet pics Mrs. Cross... I really am digging the one of Blake clutching the Word... It's like Abercrombie model meets Sunday School... :)

-Jordan (on Brit's name I guess)

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good pictures very good

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blake and brookly are nice. they are fun to be around..

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blake and brookly they are good people very good people.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home