weddChic

10.31.2008

Blog Technician Needed

I was having a new blog made for me back in May, however the person sort of took my money and ran. Thankfully it was just half of the payment. I can't seem to get a hold of him and it's really frustrating. I thought this person was honest and reliable, but I guess I was wrong. I would recommend doing some research before hiring someone to do work for you. And it may be better to just go with the big names and pay the big bucks so you won't get stiffed.

So I'm looking for someone else to help me.
Right now, what I'm looking for is how to write a welcome message under my header that is permanent. Each time someone comes to my blog, this message will say a simple hello. Does anyone know how to do that with blogger?

Also, I've posted many new blogs below so don't forget to look at those, and say a little hello. Those keep me going and wanting to post more. Thanks a-latta.

7 Comments:

Blogger Growing up said...

I think you can do that by adding a new element or gadget on the side and then moving it up above the blog post. You can pick the text gadget and just move it over I just tired it to make sure it worked and it does and well it shouldnt take long! :)

10:06 AM  
Blogger ginger ivey said...

Hey girl...I think that's something simple...I have a friend that does blog stuff for fun for people and I'm sure she can help you out! Her name is Becky Branch...just email her and tell her I sent you--beckylbranch@gmail.com

10:43 AM  
Blogger Tug said...

If you haven't received help on this, I can explain it for you.

beachykeen_00@msn.com

7:00 PM  
Blogger Grandma P. said...

Cristy, Grandma P. here. Your little sister in law Megan is a genius at this kind of stuff...I will tell her to check your blog and also email you!

Love you honey, Susie

11:21 AM  
Blogger Grandma P. said...

Cristy, Grandma P. here. Your little sister in law Megan is a genius at this kind of stuff...I will tell her to check your blog and also email you!

Love you honey, Susie

11:21 AM  
Blogger |sara| said...

in case you still need help you can find out how to do that here.... http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/search?q=sticky+post&x=0&y=0

:)

8:32 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

thanks everyone for your help and advice. I am now trying to find time to do this. So when I do, I'll be resorting back to this post. You are awesome!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home