weddChic

10.02.2008

Work Day

Today I've been cleaning house, taking out all of Benson's newborn and 0-3 month clothes trying to make room for his big boy clothes. I don't even know if he wore everything. I've also been getting web galleries up that are due tomorrow and working on the ones due for Saturday.
Below is Jessica, who is a beautiful young lady thathad pictures taken for her 16th birthday. She is very stunning and so model like in this image. It reminds me of a Jimmy Choo add I have in one of my magazines.

I'm also feeling better, and thanks friends for your prayers. I really appreciated it and really needed it.
Have a great Thursday...

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That totally looks like a picture from a high end fashion magazine. Amazing!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Could totally be in a magazine. She's gorgeous and what an amazing picture! In awe as always my friend.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Ramie Babcock said...

Rockin!!

Did you cry putting away all the cute tiny clothes?!!? I did EVERY 3 months!! I HATED putting all those clothes away--made me sad to think my baby Jack Jack was getting bigger! Just wait til they tell you "I have to go potty momma--you go down-tairs--Jackson do it hims -self!" I burst into tears today!!

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cristy...
I just looked at the picture of yourself on your website!! They are so cute. I loved them!!!I also love this picture. Totally awesome!! Not feeling good for 3 weeks...Spring cleaning at your house... Hmmmm...??? Surly your not pregnate??? But guess what??? I am going to be a YAYA again !!! They just found out, so Tara is just barely pregnate. But we are sooo excited. Talk to you soon. Sherry R.

10:29 AM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

no, no , no. I'm not pregnant. I've just had sinus stuff and before that I had a cold. But congrats to you Sherry!! That is exciting. I hope we will be taking maternity pics of Tara and then newborn too.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Shan Renee said...

Hey! Wow, they grow up fast! I just wanted to say hey, and I absolutely love this image!!!! Fabulous! Also, thank you for your sweet comments and prayers! We all need to get together again soon!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Sherry Rucker said...

For Sure !!!

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy,

This is a really good shot-be proud of this one, really proud. Good production value and love the car!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home