weddChic

9.25.2008

Benson at 7 months old "Momma's Boy"

After my sessions two Saturdays ago, Ben brought Benson up for his 7 month old pictures at the "Underground Embassy." He was dressed in a white onsie and looked so cute, so we took a few in that, but then I couldn't wait to get him in his super star clothes. He looked more like a little boy when I pulled his army pants on and slid the baby blue shirt over his sweet baby head. And with excitement he began throwing his arms around.

Right now he loves to rock back and forth so he was a little more active this time around of taking pictures. He is such a happy baby 95% of the time. Seriously! We love our little guy.
We bought him this cute t-shirt that says "momma's boy" and I love him in it. The shirt is kind of like an American Apparels soft Tee.
He is rolling over a bunch now and sitting up well on his own. He LOVES the dogs and says dada now. Our little baby is growing up so fast :(
Thats my little boy.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Holt said...

I just want to squeeze him!!!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

So handsome, such a little man. He's precious Cristy.

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG CRISTY!!!
Benson is SO cute in this pic! Ugh i just want to squeeze those little chunky cheeks haha o goodness! :] Keep up the good work!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Annie Reid said...

Oh, Cristy, he is sooooo cute. He looks like he has personality plus, too! I know you guys have so much fun with him! And it will only get better, if you can imagine that!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Britni said...

Cristy,
What a handsome little guy you have! I visit your blog often as well. I love how you capture so much in a picture. You have made it difficult for us to choose pictures from our session!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Dani and Greg said...

oh Benson. When will come and PLAY again??? Max misses you and your mommy needs to see my mommy at LEAST once a week...

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that your son's name is Benson. That is such a cute name for a cute little guy!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home