weddChic

4.07.2009

Wholey Cow!


The Wholey Cow Deli is under new ownership, the Hughes and they are friends/clients of mine. I did their daughters wedding in July 2007. I'm so excited for them and Ben and I plan on supporting them by buying many yummy sandwiches. We ordered from there today and Ben got an Egg Salad sandwich and I got a Cosmo Panini. They were both so awesome!

*Thursday, April 9th at 10 am they are having a ribbon cutting ceremony and I think you should go and get one of their many delicious sandwiches, salads, smoothies, and soup. They are some of the sweetest people too, so you should go just based on that :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger cristy cross said...

I had lots of fun at the ribbon cutting ceremony. I ended up getting potato soup with the works. You must try it!!

3:37 PM  
Blogger menna said...

فرسان العرب
شركه تنظيف خزانات معتمدة من البلدية
رقم بلدية الرياض لتنظيف الخزانات

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home