weddChic

5.07.2009

The Winner Is...

I have to say to everyone who entered, ALL of your moms are absolutely wonderful. I was teary eyed when I read each one. I started thinking maybe I should let everyone win, but realized I HAVE to pick someone. So through lots of thought I decided to pick three winners. Again, ALL entries were wonderful (including my husbands sweet words and those voting with him). Thanks for making me feel special :)

The three winners are:
Amanda
Stephanie Blumer
Ginger Ivey

The things I noticed as an awesome quality about all of your moms is how they sacrifice and will do anything for you all and the ones they love. My mom is the same way to all of us in our family and we are very grateful for that. Now that I'm a mom, I know I too would do anything for that sweet little baby boy :)

I will be contacting you soon to get your mailing address for the fluffy marshmallows to be delivered to your casa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home