weddChic

6.16.2009

Peace O Cake

Last Saturday my mom and I headed over to Peace O Cake to check it out for the first time. It is a cute shop tucked in next to Balloons by the Bunch on 34th St. They have five different cupcakes daily and each week they are different.
We enjoyed the black and white, Italian Creme, and Confetti cupcakes. I can't wait to go back and try some more flavors.
If you are in Lubbock go and check them out if you haven't yet. They even have cute t-shirts!
Visit there website here.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Growing up said...

WARNING, they are all yummy and are very addictive! lol

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie Blumer said...

Yummy!!!! Sounds sooooo good!!! And they look just as good as they taste I'm sure!!!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Brittany Strebeck said...

wish i could have seen you!!

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Ashley said...

Send me some!! Yummy! I'm loving your new wedding pics. The zebra rug....lucky!! I hope you used it for more shots! I have this thing about animal rugs. I'd love to have one!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Farhan Tanvir said...

wonderful photo dear Love your blog and posts.
Automobile Image Editing

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home