weddChic

6.04.2009

Fun in the Sun at the Park

Our original session date was planned on June 2nd, however the weather had other ideas. We were able to reschedule for the next day and God brought us beautiful weather. We met up at our local park, Ned Hauk and went to my favorite place. My secret hideout, which I know really isn't a secret but it's fun to think so.
I also want to add, even though we didn't take pictures on June 2nd we still met up so I could meet mom and the kids. It is always so nice to meet you before hand so your kids will feel comfortable with me as a person and not as the photographer. Just wanted to through that out there.
So if you schedule a family session with me, or any session for that matter, I'd love to meet with you on a totally different day before the shoot so we get to know each other better.

I came bringing gifts of balloons for the little wee ones. Ya know something to keep them occupied, but also a little extra special color to the pictures.


Then I built a tent in the secret forest and we played with imaginary flowers and tried on hats.
I love this one of big sister loving on her little sister.
I think i got bit by an ant while doing this one, because I have a bump on my foot that itches.
Thank you sweet lovable family for a nice evening yesterday.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Strebeck said...

LOVE the tent one!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Me said...

I love, love, love the tent pic with the two darling sisters! You're incredible!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Yes for balloons and that tent shot! Beautiful!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home