weddChic

8.20.2006

Winnie








This post is a week overdue. Sorry, but I finally have time to post it now. This is Gwendolyn Rose, but her family calls her Winnie. She just turned two years old the day before we took these pictures. This was my first gig in Clovis, too. I was so excited! And I really enjoy working with this family. This is the second time I have had the opportunity of taking pictures for them. Each time I've seen them, they have been so extremely nice and welcoming to me that I feel apart of their sweet family. Thanks for the fun last Saturday and for including me in the salsa tasting contest. I want to get that mango salsa recipe!

1 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

BRAVOOOOO!!!! You nailed it...she is such a doll!
Mango salsa????? Hum might have to try it when I get to Clovis!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home