weddChic

9.20.2006

"Whom he loves, he chases"...

Today's Daniel bible study with Beth Moore said some things I wanted to share:
"Whom he loves, he chases."
"Cloth yourself in humility."
I liked this one because I get caught up in my life to be something or someone I'm not and I want my pride to be knocked down to the ground. I want to be humbled.
"God's patience sets limits. Thankfully, so does His discipline." (Daniel 4:23)
Break away the pride!
Why does God have to keep reminding us who He is and that there is none like Him? Why can't we just stay faithful and loyal to Him always?
It would be sooo much easier to not have to learn 10 times over again, and just get it right the first time. Thankfully he is forgiving!
Daniel has been a great bible study. I've learned so much already and I can't wait to learn more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

wow Cristy! I needed that so much today. BTW Jalaina's pictures are posted! Thanks again!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home