weddChic

11.26.2006

Belly...what belly...

...doesn't she look cute in that hat...

"A" was playing hide and seek with his toy

great curls

wow look at that face, so beautiful



she is glowing

I have been dying to post this maternity session. She was all about revealing the tummy and I loved it. I was telling them how great it was because not everyone will do that and they said, "We're taking maternity pictures. That's what we're here to do, show off the belly."

Leave a comment below, tell me what you think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Cristy!! These pictures...this whole session is so beautiful!! She is a beautiful Mom! Great job ;)

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are wonderful... her belly is beautiful! I hope mine turn out this great

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home