weddChic

11.18.2006

The Harmon's...


Aren't they a beautiful couple

Look at how HUGE that leaf is



She wanted me to hold her





Harmon family, Thank you for a fun morning. My husband, Ben and I went over to their house on Saturday morning to take family pictures. The youngest little girl all of a sudden clinged to me and wanted to me hold her. She really liked the sound of my camera and thought it was fun. She made me feel so special. The oldest little girl was having fun making leaf angels and throwing the leaves in the air. Thank you for being so fun and laid back. These are a few of my favorites I would like to share with all of you. Please comment below and tell me what you think. And thanks Harmon family. My all time favorite of these favorites is the one of mom and dad. How cute are they?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture with the girls throwing leaves in the air with Mom and Dad!! You definitely get better and better Cristy!! I can't wait to have a reason to schedule you for myself! ;) Awesome job--again! :)

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the one with the little girl at the doors! I love door pictures anyway but that one is really cute!

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those pretty trees Cristy! Aren't you glad I finally commented on your blog?!?

10:03 AM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Thanks Allison

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EVERY group of photos is so wonderful. You really capture each moment so beautifully! Thanks for sharing. I hope we're in the same area sometime so you can take our pictures!

7:39 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

I would absolutely love to suzanne. Your little family is incredibly adorable. I love the albums you send us via email.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home