weddChic

11.18.2006

Davis Family






What a beautiful belly! She has the most perfect mama's belly I've ever seen. The day we took these pictures it was freeezzziing. I felt sorry for my sweet family. By the end of the session my fingers were numb. And I'm sure my maternity mama's toes were numb because she was wearing flip flops. I hope you enjoy these sweet images. When I look at these pictures it makes me smile. She just looks so beautiful. Her little daughter is about to have a little brother and I'm sure dad is excited! He's lucky if he looks anything like his big sister. Thank you Davis family for a memorable evening. Please leave a comment below and tell me what you think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful!! I love the sunset picture, but the one with the whole family together and the little girl resting on Mommy's belly is wonderful!! Great job!! :)

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Cristy!! We love them!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home