weddChic

11.12.2006

Douma Family







Little did I know how much fun I'd have with this family. Aren't they so cute? The little boy had me laughing and the twins were precious and the oldest daughter should be a model someday. The last two images are some of my favorites. I just bought new T-Bogs and I wanted one of my clients to try them out for me. She was the perfect subject. She is a spunky girl if you can't tell by her turquoise nail polish. And her personality totally fits the hat. I also have a newborn beanie and I can't wait to use that too. Thank you sweet girl for being my model and thank you Douma's for the fun evening.

Feel free to leave a comment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sister got a T-Bog like ours ... i wore mine tonight to my "good-bye" dinner!! :) i LOVE them!!!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home