weddChic

11.12.2006

Month of November

I entered into this month running, and I'm still going. I guess with Christmas moving in on us everyone is trying to get family pictures. And thank you for choosing me to take them for you. I just want to say thank you to all the families that have allowed me to be apart of their family for an afternoon. I have enjoyed getting to know all of you better. Each session is different and unique so it makes it exciting for me because they are never the same. Today I took pictures of a family that has two little girls. The youngest looked at me with those big eyes and wanted me to hold her. And that made me feel so special. Her and her sister are the cutest little sweethearts. I love most of everything about my job. Interacting with people is the best part of my job. Having to do the business side of it is not my favorite but I'm learning. Sometimes I get going and forget to stop and thank God for what he has given me with my business. It has been wonderful and I can't wait to see what he has in store for me in the future. Thanks again for choosing me to be your photographer. And thanks Clovis for welcoming me into your town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home