weddChic

1.24.2007

Miss Dodge







Here is a sneak peek of Lupe's senior pictures. I am so excited about these and I can't wait to see what we'll do for her other two senior sessions. She is doing one of my new packages for seniors. We went to a few different places, tracked through knee deep snow and in the end, our toes were frozen and we got some awesome pictures. I don't say this b/c I have to, but I say this b/c it's true. I work with some beautiful and handsome people. Man does it make my job so easy. Lupe is gorgeous and has a fun personality. I'm so excited to be taking her senior pictures.
Senior packages...
You get a choice of three packages, and all of them include three sessions. The first one for her was a winter theme. The next two sessions might be night shots, and a spring theme. If you are a senior and want to know more, call me so I can give you all the details.

If you haven't ordered announcements, get in here and lets take some pictures for the coolest announcements ever. And thank you cards. They will have your favorite images on the announcements and thank you cards. Very cool and very unique.

505.219.9312 call me k.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cristy!!! i love them! oh man i cant wait to see more :) yayyy!! i am so excited your doin them...cait wait to do the other two!! thanks!

10:48 AM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

girl, if you only knew how excited I am to be doing them for you!

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy Cross!!!! Girl these are gorgeous!!! she is beautiful!!! you're a Rock Star

4:35 PM  
Blogger SarahRachel said...

Wow, those are awesome! I'm so jealous...my Senior pics were so boring and generic! And that girl is so pretty!

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! (on a side note I thought I would let you know "hansome" is spelt with a D--handsome) :) How are you? Missed you thursday I hope the pics went well.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home