weddChic

2.13.2007

Gorgeous Girl











victorian look , or something like that

I just love her face, hair and outfit in this image

I have been meaning to post these sooner. Wow life has been a bit crazy around here. This lovely girl is a senior this year and I am posting her first session of three. The next session we may go out to her dairy and have her in a red dress with her black and white cows. Depending on the cows and the weather. Keep checking out the blog for more seniors, babies and family pics.
Post comments below!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!! these are amazing girl!!!! you rock!!! wow...wowowowowowowowowowowowow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome!! you just keep getting better and better!!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the piano shot,(looking down) i was so excited i forgot to write that in my last comment- and she is gorgeous!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Stevie said...

Wow!!! Every high school senior dreams of images like this. I feel like i know you as I watch your photog skills improve with each session. You are so great and an inspiration. Love that you attribute your skills to God. I want to go to Clovis now and get you to do photos of me! Keep it up girl! You Rock!!

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CRISTY! I absolutley love my pictures! Aahhhh I'm so excited I am telling all my frineds to go look at them! They turned out great! My mom is in love with them too haha! Cristy Cross Rocks! Yaay! Have a great day! Love, Kayla

11:23 AM  
Blogger SarahRachel said...

Beautiful. These look like shots from a really cool fashion mag. spread! So creative and beautiful!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home