weddChic

2.02.2007

Tiff + Alan = love




Look at his face. He's like "yeah I'm a stud", as he scratches his side. And Tiff is like, "I'm a glamorous girl aren't I".

Oh my gosh we had so much fun!!





Soap Opera pose. Man Alan you did good. Neither one of you cracked up on this one.




Look at that ring!!

I loved this session. They are such a fun couple. It was hard at first to get them to do serious poses, but the more we kept taking pictures, they totally had the soap opera pose down. Alan even did a John Black face, for those of you who watch Days of Our Lives.

I am doing her bridal pictures as well as their wedding. So stay tuned to this cute couple.

Comments rock!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger SarahRachel said...

Awwww!!! I got a little tear in my eye looking at these!! Tiffy and Alan are ADORABLE together and these pictures are so beautiful. I was audibly saying "awww!!" as I was looking at these.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home