weddChic

2.04.2007

Testimony


Cristy has been a friend of mine since Jr. High and is one of the sweetest, kindest, most Godly women I have ever met. She is also one heck of a photographer! She took mine and Alan's engagement pictures this past weekend in what felt like sub-zero weather and made the experience so fun for us. Alan was truly dreading the whole ordeal but within the first half hour he was already admitting to having lots of fun. I am fortunate enough to have Cristy doing my bridal pictures and covering our entire wedding and I couldn't be happier about it. Have any questions for her? Just ask! She's so easy to work with and does her job with a fun professionalism. Give her a call!!
Tiffany S.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger SarahRachel said...

I believe her! Tiffany isn't a liar. =)

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home