weddChic

3.24.2007

I'm packin up...for Vegas!

I'm trying to get packed and ready to go on my "business trip" to Vegas. I say "business trip" b/c I know I'm going to be learning a lot of awesome stuff and meeting way to many people (networking), but it's in Vegas! I've never been so I'm a little intimidated. I am going to a show, I've already forgotten the name of it, but I was told it is awesome, so I'm pumped. Classes will be going on all day and a few in the evening too. I hope my brain doesn't explode and that I'm able to take in everything I can that will be beneficial for my business. Oh my goodness I get a little too excited just thinking about it. Or maybe it's this energy drink called Enviga by Nestea that I'm drinking. I am supposed to be packing, but all I've done is check out other photographers blogs that are going to Vegas so I can get to know them better and work up the courage to go and introduce myself. Oh boy, this will be fun. I am going to try and post a few blogs while I'm gone of the Vegas business trip. Now I just want to say, I'm not a gambler or a drinker, so I'm not sure what else there is to do there, but I'm sure I'm going to have a blast. Stay tuned this week and see what I'll be doing.

If you need to get a hold of me, please email me. (cristy@cristycrossphotography.com) It is the best way, b/c then I'll have it in writing and won't forget. For the people that have had sessions last week, I will have your galleries up a few days later than normal, due to my business trip. Please be patient and don't hesitate to call with questions.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home