weddChic

3.05.2007

Sweet Senior











Last Friday me and my "assistant" took pictures of this wonderful girl. She is in my bible study and mine and Ben's FCA huddles group. So needless to say, these pictures were special to me. We had a wonderful time and I give a lot of props to my "assistant" for helping me out. She sure knows how to use the popper. And my senior is beautiful so this session was by far way too much fun!! We didn't even let the crazy wind bother us.
Leave a comment below and tell me what you think of this gorgeous girls pictures.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya! I like them a lot! When will I be able to see the rest?

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man if I was a lightbulb you would turn me on! Haha. I love the pics of you and she did a good job.
I love you!

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy Cross knocks one out of the park again!!! wow girl, you've got it!! she is beautiful too!! Aren't seniors the best!! I love em'

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're looking for an out of this world photographer, with creativity coming out of her ears then your search is over! It's for sure Cristy! I had so so so much fun with Cristy and her "assistant" she is so awesome and is always making sure your comfortable and you love your pics!!! Everyone should use Cristy for every occasion!!!

10:18 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Anjelica YOU are gorgeous! You're a sexy beast yourself! :)

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home