weddChic

5.15.2007

I turned 26


Today I turned 26. Well technically at 3:24 pm I will turn 26. As my friend Becca, who share the same bday says we are on our way to 30. And I don't know what I think about that, but I'm excited to see what the next fours years will be like. It has been a great 26 years that's for sure.
This weekend we started celebrating my birthday by going to Ute Lake, an hour and 30 minutes away from Clovis. I have some funny pictures to share with you when I get those up. I was trying to write my name and Ben's name with my headlamp on my head in the dark. I'm sure I looked ridiculous. Sunday, we bought plants and worked on our yard and yesterday we went to the circus.
Today, I'm chillin like a villan and I'm going to get a pedicure. I'm also searching for a new camera. A pocket camera that I can carry around on small occasions rather than my big 'ol camera. That is my birthday present from sweet Benny!
Okay now I want everyone to go and have a peice of cake to celebrate with me.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger laurenclark said...

cute pics! Happy birthday!

11:37 AM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

ah thanks Lauren!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Brittany Strebeck said...

the circus, how fun!! i like how you enjoy the simple things in life :) hope you have a great bday!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Cristy! I hope that it is a good one! We get home from our Texas crossing tour tomorrow night then I could come give you a birthday hug :)

5:20 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Brittany-The circus was fun, but definitely for little kids. Thanks for you sweet bday wishes.
Jamie-I can't wait for you to get back girl. I'm so sad you are leaving us :(

9:41 AM  
Blogger kristinbednarz said...

OH, wow! I missed your birthday! As soon as I saw your blog post I kept thinking, I'll go email Cristy Happy B-day...and then, nothing. Nada...
Shame on me!

I hope you had a wonderful day! Happy Late Birthday!

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! (a couple of days late) .... i had no idea!!!!!
well...love ya

9:58 AM  
Blogger Amy Brooker said...

For your birthday gift from a stranger, I will finally admit that I have been a faithful Christy Cross Photography stalker for the last couple of months. I am not only inspired by your images, but by your wonderful Christian spirit! It seems to radiate from with in you! You are an awesome photographer & I hope you had a great birthday!

1:55 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Thanks stranger Amy! You are too sweet.
Kristin don't you worry 'bout a thing, and thanks Cas!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home