weddChic

9.23.2007

More baby pics!

I am FIVE MONTHS! I can't believe it. I am half way through my pregnancy. Everyone has been telling me that at about 6 months it will start getting harder. I am still wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans, but with much discomfort. I bought some so so cute tops at Target and the next thing I need are pants. For now though I wear my black tights with my baby doll tops and they are so comfortable.
Okay, moving on to our baby...
I would like to introduce BENSON BRUCE!
Benson is a name we have loved for almost two years. And it fits perfectly with our family since my husbands name is Ben (Ben's son). And Bruce is Ben's dad's name. My grandma likes to call him BB.
If you know my husband, you know he has a goatee and pretty much has had it since high school. (he's turning 28 next month) So this picture was just perfect when the tech shaved away the excess to show us Benson's face and kept the little thing on his chin that looks like a goatee. He looks just like Ben don't ya think? He's getting so big now that we can't fit his whole body in the picture anymore. Isn't he so precious!! You can even see his cheek bones, which is totally from Ben's side.
I think this is my favorite for sure...so sweet just sleeping
The tech said his head is the size of an egg. And he is 10.5 inches long and weighs 10 oz. My mom measured 10.5 inches on my belly and he is huge already I think, and he has way more to grow. And next time you drink a 12 oz can, you can think of Benson almost weighing that much. Grow little man grow!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww those are sweet! I think he is going to have your mouth. Now we need to see your baby bump. Do I keep saying that or just thinking it? Love you guys

3:32 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

I know Jamie! I'm getting right on that girl, just for you. We miss you and your family.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Ramie Babcock said...

Ahh! Sooo Cute! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that name! Congrats! Now get on with taking some belly pics! You'll regret it if you don't....

5:07 PM  
Blogger SarahRachel said...

AHHH!!! I looove that name, so cute!! And he's beautiful already!! =)

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home