weddChic

1.07.2008

Madison

I love and appreciate when I work with people who are as nice and sweet as this girl and her family. Here are just some favorites to share with you.

I have to get back to work on the coffee table books, because I have a total of TEN. I've thankfully gotten four done and sent off to be printed, but I've got more to do and they take long hours and dedicated time to make sure they are perfect just for my clients. Please be patient with me if you are one of those special clients with a coffee table book order. I'm trying to get all of them done before Benson gets here! Please pray for me :)
Have a great day everyone!!



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

purddy madi-poo!

11:23 PM  
Blogger SarahRachel said...

Those are awesome! I think her personality really shines through those pics...and I don't even know her! I'd guess that she was really friendly and sweet, though. =)

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home