weddChic

3.12.2008

Benson is a month old today!

"What up G-Funk! I'm a month old today. How 'bout it."

What a blessing this little boy is!! I can't get enough of his many many facial expressions. Last week he started to smile and if you watch closely, you'll catch him with a smirk every now and then. He always has a concerned look on his face with his eyebrows squished together, too. And you wouldn't believe it, but Benson lets out some extremely explosive poops. I mean to the point it makes me jump out of my skin the sound startles me so much. It's really really funny. Yay for Benson!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Sara Bradshaw said...

hAhAhA!!! I love this!! Wonderful!!! I just keep singin' "..play that funky music white boy..."

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!

7:26 AM  
Blogger kristinbednarz said...

Love those BIG fat BABY lips! Glad you having a blast being a Mom. Maybe you can bring him to lunch sometime and we can see and squeeze the little fella?

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it Cristy!!!! I can't believe he's already a month old!!!! :)

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a Cutie Pie! His eyes look blue in the picture.
It looks like your really enjoying little Benson Cristy.
This Picture is just too cute for me homie!

Elizabeth Pack

11:54 AM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

I love my sweet baby! He is the sweetest most cutest little toot ever :)

10:09 PM  
Blogger SarahRachel said...

Awwwwww!!! What a handsome little homeslice!!!

11:18 PM  
Blogger kaycijoy said...

He is so adorable! I can't belive he's already a month old. Right about now is when it is REALLY nice that you're great with a camera. ha! Enjoy! He's precious! - Kayci Ross

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home