weddChic

2.17.2008

Clients

Just as a reminder that I haven't forgotten about any of you. For the time, I am ignoring all work related things-kind of. I am spending wonderful and precious time with my family and my newborn son. Please forgive me if I don't respond to your emails quickly or answer phone calls that are work related. Please be patient as for the first part of my maternity leave will be focused on Benson and Ben.

I will be working on orders here and there, but not right now. I am enjoying every moment of this time with our new baby and I don't want to think about anything else other than him and Ben.

Thanks everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

OMG Cristy (and Ben) he is AMAZING!!!! I have been away from my computer for a few days so i havent been able to look at the photos...did get the text though! I can't wait to meet him...and can I say that you are one HOT MAMA after all that! You guys look great (yes Ben you too)!!!! Love y'all and I am so happy that God has blessed you with a b-utiful & perfect angel! Much love!

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you are taking time away! It is such a precious time that flies so fast so I applaud you for putting your family first. I know that must be hard because you have such great clients but I know you will be rewarded for the decision you've made. Love you doll!

8:51 PM  
Blogger annakate elizabeth davis said...

Cristy!!!!!!!!!!!! definately take that time girl!!! your clients will understand, i went back to work when Kate was just four days old and have regretted it so much!!! so take that time girl!!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home