weddChic

3.31.2008

Katy Jo

Here is a sneak peek of the session I had with sweet Katy Jo on Saturday. I am about to feed Benson and hang out with him for a while, and then I'll post some more.

I am constantly looking at the image is found blog. I get so excited everyday, hoping they've posted new pics or updates on their kids. And today, they posted this beautiful picture of husband and wife with awesome colors and gorgeous post work. So, I wanted to try to play with some post work on one of my images from Katy's session. Here is my go at it. What do ya think?


After Before These are two RAW images layered together, and then made into one. Then, I used photoshop and lightened some stuff, darkened some other stuff and used Derelicte from the totally rad actions, some warm it up kris and a fun texture.



Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!

1:11 PM  
Blogger annakate elizabeth davis said...

oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh love that top image!!!!!!!!!!!!!! girl....... you are awesome!!!!!! love, love, love it

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are awesome! I love the first image!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Sarah Holt said...

These are great! Like both. You are amazing girl!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Stevie said...

Beautiful image! Thanks so much for sharing. I love when you show before and afters and when you share photoshop tricks. Keep up the great work.

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beatiful photo of a beautiful young girl!

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey great work! I love thephoto that you edited. I was wondering if you could tell me how you did it, I tried to follow your instructions but I didn't really understand. I am an aspiring photographer and I've always been wanting to learn how to do the vintage photo look! Thanks!
Brooke Stallings
nodoubt1024@sbcglobal.net

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home