weddChic

6.17.2008

Benson and his paci

While I am waiting for more wedding pictures to download, I thought I'd share Benson's new trick with you.

His Aunt Kelly taught him how to take the paci out, but he hasn't figured out how to put it back and let go.

This is the process:

1. Aww, my paci. I love playing with the paci
2. Let me look at you paci. Oh your so pretty
3. Let me see if I can put you back in my mouth
4. I've got my mouth open wide, so come on back in
5. Oh bummer I missed
6. Not again! I dropped my paci!
7. I'm tired of this game. I want my paci. Mom help me!
And this is what he does every time he reaches for the pacifier. He knows how to grab a hold of it, but he can't let go of it when he's ready for it to go back in. This is a process we are working on. He's too cute!

On my ride back this morning from Lubbock, Benson just about cried the whole way home, which ended up taking us two hours. (normally 1 1/2 hr) Finally I gave him some gas drops and he fell right asleep when we were 8 miles from our house. He was just grumpy because he had a little gas. Poor guy...



Here are a few more of our sweet lil' B...
















Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Chriselda said...

those gas drops are life savers!!!

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW HE IS ADORABLE!!! HE IS SO HANDSOME CRISTY!! I WISH I COULD SQUEEZE HIS CUTE BOTTOM. LOOK AT HIS LEGS!!! LOL LOVE IT!

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Benny looks so so adorable! I love the play by play on the paci situation, I hope he gets that figured out pretty quick! I too was a lover of the paci when I was a baby. TTYL! *anjelica

6:45 AM  
Blogger mindy~ree said...

He is just so precious!!! Oh...and my son screams every single time we are in the car no matter how long or where we are going! it is miserable! he hates the car!!! babies are supposed to SLEEP in the car!!!!!

anyway, these pictures are so adorable!!!!

~mindy

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home